In association with JUNODOWNLOAD.COM we are offering you the opportunity to remix our new single 'THE ISLAND', and for one talented producer, the once in a lifetime chance to have their REMIX released by Warner Bros. Records.
The competition which has been launched today, will be judged by Rob Swire and Warner Bros. Records' A&R Team and the winner will have their remix released on Warner Bros. Records with full promotional and marketing support. In addition to this, the winner will also recieve £500 cash, £150 worth of Juno download vouchers and a £150 Soundcloud Pro account.
Four runners up will receive a Soundcloud Lite account and £50 worth of Juno download vouchers.
- Download the thirteen stems of the track from HERE
- Create your remix
- Upload it to HERE
The deadline for remixes to be uploaded is October 18th and the winning track will be announced that same day. For more details of how to enter click HERE.
OUR ADVICE TO THOSE REMIXING:
- We've rendered this song as individual sections of channels instead of normal stems (except for the vocals) due to the complexity of the project.
- All sidechain processing has been taken off to give you clean audio.
- Being producers with roots in "drum and bass", we hardly ever include the drums or bass parts in the stems - it's not that we don't trust people, we'd just rather you used your own!
- ORIGINAL KEY: A minor
- ORIGINAL TEMPO: 126 bpm
- Any genre is fine, we're not fussy.